Project Manager - eCommerce
Post date: 19/05/2015
You earn AU$1500 for successful referralBack to Search
If you are an eCommerce Project Manager please read on!
Based out of Sydney this role is perfect for anyone wanting client side role. Specializing in high-end conceptual eCommerce web design. They are inspired by freedom, creativity and hard work!
You would be responsible for:
- Managing communications (to stakeholders, leadership, etc.) with project teams and management; could be project plans, status reports and other project related updates/communications.
- Leading cross-functional teams without authority and develop a shared sense of urgency to ensure project success
- Developing relationships and trust quickly
- Managing large-scale and complex projects through matrixed organizations, relaying on cross-functional departments to ensure project success
- Developing detailed project schedules, integrates project plans into other release schedules and works to resolve schedule and resource conflicts
- Driving the process and operational improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Project Management (required, 4 years)
- **eCommerce Experience (Required, 2 years)**
- Process Improvement Experience- Six Sigma (required, 2 years)